Our Youth Strength and Conditioning Training programs are designed for young athletes ages 12 and up.
We focus on developing 6 key areas of fitness and wellness:
- Nutrition: The ability to fuel before, during and after exercise is paramount.
- Strength: The ability to produce force. Our program makes muscles bigger, stronger, and more resilient to injury.
- Speed: The ability to move quickly. Training is designed to increase the speed of soccer-specific muscles and movements.
- Power: The ability to produce high force, quickly. Our training improves power by challenging the muscles to overcome resistance at high speeds.
- Endurance: The ability to sustain high intensity activity, and to recover between bouts of high intensity activity.
- Flexibility: The ability to move a muscle through its full range of motion. Our training improves flexibility through soccer-specific warm-up, mobility, and cool-down stretching exercises, which are a standard component of every training session.